L.dz. 156 / 2020
London, 9th March 2020
The situation regarding COVID-19 is evidently evolving at a pace.
The Polish Catholic Mission in England and Wales, remains committed to the health and wellbeing of all the Priests and Parishioners and to follow the advice published by Public Health England, which is updated daily and available via www.gov.uk
It is important that you are aware of the actions being taken to reduce the risk of exposure, and the active part that you and everyone must play in helping with that.
There remain basic steps we should all do to minimise the risk:
- Washing hands frequently with hot water and soap or using a sanitiser (60% alcohol) gel.
- Catch coughs and sneezes with disposable tissues (use your sleeve if you do not have a tissue).
- Throw away used tissues (then wash hands (see (a) above).
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
- If you have a persistent cough or high fever, please self-isolate and notify Canon Krzysztof Tyliszczak, Chancellor of the Polish Catholic Mission accordingly.
To help monitor sickness, it is essential that you notify Canon Krzysztof Tyliszczak, Chancellor of the Polish Catholic Mission in England and Wales, Email: email@example.com; if you are off sick for any reason, this includes any cases of non-positive precautionary self-isolation. Our priority remains the health and wellbeing of us all. With continued vigilance and basic steps to minimise the risk this will be achieved.
Canon Krzysztof Tyliszczak
Chancellor of the Polish Catholic Mission in England and Wales